Director - FMG Operations Services
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 92107
Job Family: Director/AVP (Dept Head)
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F, 8-5PM
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51101028340501-Administration
Leads and serves as a functional and technical expert working to support the Facilities Management Group (FMG) business requirements and as a subject matter expert in the design & development of new solutions and processes.
- Develops project plans and oversees implementation; matrix-manages programming and resources; interfaces with internal service lines and partners on all issues; and ensures projects are delivered per business expectations.
- Spearheads technology, operational, and performance systems that promote an effective, efficient and innovative approach. Pro-actively introduces best practices into operations as needed to enhance performance. Provides leadership, guidance and direction in achieving outcomes consistent with System mission, philosophy, goals and objectives.
- Leads the translation of service line strategic objectives into FMG opportunities.
- Establishes national benchmarking standards to improve operations by identifying best practice methodologies from within healthcare and other high-performance industries.
- Serves as the primary leadership contact (internal and 3rd party providers) in collaboration with other departments; directs and coordinates activities within FMG.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with all FMG service lines in a way that demonstrates an understanding of business problems, strategies, issues, and priorities.
Requires intermittent walking; standing, lifting, reaching, stooping, pushing/pulling and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Intact sense of sight, hearing, touch, finger dexterity.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Engineering, Information Services, Computer Science or other data-driven discipline required. Master's Degree in related field preferred. 10 years management experience required. Minimum 5 years in management and/or decision support function required. Demonstrated analytical skills and an understanding of financial and statistical data. Corporate Real Estate or Facilities Management background, preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred. Certified Healthcare Facility Manager preferred.