This job posting is no longer active.
$ Sign-On Bonus Eligible
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 93854
Job Family: Radiology Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8a-5p
Remote Opportunity: No
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 29911051033516-Obstetrics/Gynecology
This position is Sign-on Bonus eligible. Experienced candidates are eligible up to $5,000 for Part Time positions, and up to $10,000 for Full Time positions. In addition to the sign-on bonus, new teammates at Atrium Health are eligible for robust benefits packages, paid time off, and opportunities for career advancement.
Performs a variety of radiological procedures for diagnosis and treatment using ultrasound modalities. Coordinates exams and procedures with physicians
• Performs ultrasound diagnostic procedures as requested by the physician.
• Produces a variety of procedures that require independent judgment and initiative to create images for ultrasound diagnosis.
• Documents tests results and maintains hard copy images.
• Handles preventive maintenance on ultrasound equipment at designated intervals as described in the equipment manuals.
• Inspects equipment daily and documents needed repairs.
• Maintains patient records as directed by hospital policy and procedure.
• Orders supplies and maintains inventory and orders supplies.
Requires constant walking, standing, sitting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and lifting. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 50 pounds in handling patients, medical equipment and supplies. Must possess an intact sense of sight, hear, smell, touch and finger dexterity. May occasionally have low exposure to radiation and possible exposure to communicable disease.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Successful completion of Ultrasound Training Program preferred. Current license Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer required. OBGYN experience preferred. Nuchal Translucency and Nasal Bone Imaging certified may be required based on department.