Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 92284
Job Family: Patient Accounting/Registration
Status: Part Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Variable
Remote Opportunity: No
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12311112543603-Guest Services
The Guest Relations Associate performs duties necessary to welcome, inform and assist patients and visitors at the main lobby information desk. May serve as an initial contact for problems and concerns. Coordinates with Information Desk volunteers and escorts for provision of services. Provides and maintains a soothing environment in the hospital.
1. High school diploma or GED
1. One year of previous experience in a related healthcare or customer service industry; or advanced training in customer service principles
C. PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. Computer experience and Bilingual Spanish preferred.
2. Strong verbal and written communication skills, a commitment to customer service, and the ability to communicate effectively with all customers and age groups is a must.
3. The candidate must also demonstrate the ability to follow instructions in a positive manner while asking questions and seeking clarification when needed.