Teammate Experience, Market Lead (Winston Salem, NC)
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 89194
Status: Full Time
Department Name: 51011028342318-Executive Recruitment
Reports directly to the Teammate Experience Lead and provides support to market leadership and HR partners for teammate experience programs and strategy including managing the daily operations of the initiatives and programs for assigned areas of responsibility. Works with program director and key stakeholders to implement program strategy to drive performance and efficiency; improve outcomes; enhance local, regional, and enterprise strategies and initiatives to deliver desired teammate and patient/caregiver experiences. Collaborates with leaders across the enterprise on the delivery of key initiatives related to leader support, communication, survey analysis and recognition programs.
- Develops quantitative and qualitative analytical strategies to measure the effectiveness of programs, interventions, and efforts on the market, region and enterprise level.
- Uses data to help identify targeted interventions around experience at the enterprise, region, and market level.
- Collaborates with HR COEs to design best in class tools and resources in support of improving teammate experience at the leader level.
- Supports large scale change initiatives across the enterprise that will improve teammate experience.
- Leads cross functional teams in the design of new solutions for engagement.
- Develops organization and market trend data to strategize and implement solutions focused on the improvement teammate experience.
- Works with multiple data sources and combining relevant information to generate insights from analyses, creating effective presentations.
- Refines and presents experience insights to inform leadership strategy and forecasting.
- Demonstrates leadership presence, with a proven ability to inspire fellowship across all levels of the organization.
- Provides reporting and presentations to leadership teams.
- Coordinates, facilitates, and maintains the continued growth, development and success of all teammate survey methodology and processes.
- Frequent sitting, standing and walking as necessary, computer use; intact sense of sight and hearing required.
- Weekend, and various hours of the day for rounding as necessary.
- Travel to various locations in the assigned market and enterprise as needed or directed.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Master’s degree required in business administration, healthcare administration or related field.
- 5 years of related experience preferred.
- Possesses strong analytical skills, with the ability to monitor and identify trends.
- Excellent presentation skills and mastery with communicating analytic data and metrics.
- In working knowledge of HR technology, data analytics programs and tools
- Strong customer service orientation
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed, with excellent time management and attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools is required.
- Proven track record of achieving goals timely and collaboratively.
- Knowledge of healthcare principles and the functioning of an acute care hospital a plus.