Centre, AL, United States
Job ID: 87410
Job Family: Physicians
Specialty: Family Medicine
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F; 8a-5p
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12331111433171-Primary Care
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health Floyd—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving NW Georgia and NE Alabama. We invite Board Eligible/Board Certified Family Medicine Physicians to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds, and progressive visionaries together in our Family Medicine team at AHF Cherokee Medical Center Rural Health Clinic Cherokee.
Atrium Health Floyd Cherokee Medical Centre Rural Health Clinic Cherokee, located in Centre, AL, offers a comprehensive, high-quality range of care for the entire family.
• NHSC Approved Clinic
• Join a current team of 1 Physician and 3 APP
• 100% outpatient
• Established patient panel
• Office Hours: Monday–Friday (7:00 am – 5 pm)
• Call rotated among providers
• Close proximity to subspecialties & Atrium Health Floyd Medical Center. A 304-bed hospital providing comprehensive emergency, trauma & specialty care.
• Prefer BC Family Medicine physicians with at least 3 years’ experience
• Leadership experience in Family Medicine and/or a desire to lead
• Passionate about rural healthcare
• Desire to work with a diverse population
• Enjoys chronic disease management and preventative care
Atrium Health Floyd Cherokee Medical Centre Rural Health Clinic Cherokee joined AHF in 2018 and has developed an excellent reputation in the community. Located in Cherokee County, Alabama, the practice is centrally located in Centre, AL – a quaint lakeside community, that is a great place to start a family, retire, enjoy quiet living or get involved in numerous community activities. The practice is conveniently located 40 minutes from Rome, GA and less than two hours from Atlanta, Birmingham and Chattanooga.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.