This job posting is no longer active.
$ Sign-On Bonus Eligible
Huntersville, NC, United States
Job ID: 86084
Job Family: Respiratory Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: 745am - 430pm
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 25061065933312-Pulmonology
This position is sign-on bonus eligible! Registered Respiratory Therapists are eligible for a $20,0000 sign-on bonus with a 2-year commitment for full time and some part-time positions. In addition to our robust benefits packages and paid time off, you may be eligible to participate in the Respiratory Clinical Ladder upon employment.
The Registered Respiratory Therapist is responsible for providing basic and advanced respiratory services to infant, pediatric, adolescents, adults, and geriatric patients. The RRT performs routine respiratory clinical care, including medication administration, arterial puncture, breathing exercises and retraining, initiation and monitoring of oxygen therapy, impedance apnea monitors and pulse oximeters. In addition, the RRT performs critical care duties including the initiation of, management of, and discontinuation of mechanical ventilation, as well as endotracheal intubation, airway care, and attendance at announced cardiopulmonary and trauma resuscitations dependent upon the RRT level of professional development attained. He/she may perform routine and emergency care for age categories including infant, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations.
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. Associate's degree from a JRCRTE approved Respiratory Care Program required, Bachelor's degree preferred
1. RRT I Entry Level Therapist
2. RRT II Competent Therapist
3. RRT III Proficient Therapist with four or more years of Respiratory Care experience in an acute care facility, including at least one year at Polk or Floyd Medical Center
1. Registered (RRT) through the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC)
2. Licensed by the State of Georgia (RCP) or Alabama (LRT) as determined by job location
3. BCLS, ACLS, PALS