Lead Material Associate - Atrium Health CMC OR - Days
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 85916
Job Family: Materials Management Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F, 0630-1500, w/rotating wknds
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51011028343018-Materials Management Operations Support Services
Receives, stores, and issues supplies, including identification, counting and processing issued supply documents. Assists leadership by performing routine functions necessary in the issuance of storage boxes and delivery of supplies, materials and similar related activities.
- Receives, unloads, checks, inspects, transports, and stores inbound supplies.
- Receives supply pick list, fills the orders and coordinates delivery to designated outbound areas of service.
- Maintains a clean and orderly storage facility.
- Operates electric pallet and lift trucks for handling supplies.
- Maintains records of packing slips, receiving reports and chain of custody reports of inbound and outbound shipments.
- Arranges for the transportation of non-stock items via a chain of custody procedure.
- Assigns duties and responsibilities to employees as needed.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2 years work experience required.
- Valid drivers license required with no violations in the last 3 years.
- 2 to 3 years electric pallet jack and lift truck experience required.
- Computer experience preferred.
- Stretching and bending required for filling orders.
- Extraordinary amount of walking and long periods of standing on feet.
- May be required to lift boxes weighing 75-100 pounds.