Coordinator - Materials Management - Atrium Health - Days
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 84694
Job Family: Materials Management Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F 6a - 2:30p
Remote Opportunity: No
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51011028343018-Materials Management Operations Support Services
Responsible for leading all facility activities in their area of responsibility, to ensure the successful attainment of departmental and Systems goals. Operates a safe and clean work environment. Develops and implements continual improvement initiatives in the areas of productivity, quality and safety.
- Manages a team of employees to efficiently and effectively complete the work of the department.
- Analyzes departmental processes continually to ensure effective and efficient use of the Systems resources.
- Develops and establishes productivity and quality standards and key performance indicators. Monitors and oversees the employee’s activity to ensure these standards are consistently met.
- Determines facility work force requirements through effective analysis of volume and productivity. Manages this information to make recommendations as needed. Oversees to ensure the facility is resourced appropriately.
- Ensures all employees are trained, including new employee orientation and follow all standard operating procedures and process instruction sheets.
- Prepares reviews and analyzes departmental reports including financial, key performance indicators and management recommendations to ensure peak performance.
- Interviews, hires, coaches and completes teammates annual evaluations to include individual development plans to encourage, recognize and develop emerging leaders in the materials management organization.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, healthcare, or related field preferred.
- Experience as an Operations Coordinator in Materials Management preferred.
- CPIM and/or CMRP certification preferred.
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred.
- Works in an office, distribution center, acute or ambulatory healthcare environment.
- Daily activities require standing, bending, stooping and sitting.
- Sight, hearing, and speech capabilities sufficient to communicate well with individuals and groups.
- May be required to travel to System facilities and affiliate sites.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.