Cashier - Atrium Health Stanly
Albemarle, NC, United States
Job ID: 83221
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Variable
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51011028343418-Operations
Fills orders and completes the financial transaction. Operates cash registers and controls receipts.
- Ascertains price of each item chosen per patron, and enters amount into cash register.
- Collects cash (or guest tickets) and makes change.
- Locks register when not in use and controls cash receipts.
- Reconciles cash receipts against register tape and prepares associated documentation.
- Records sales and number of patrons/teammates.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- No previous experience required.
- Given training and on-the-job experience, should be proficient in the basic aspects of the job within one month.
- Requires considerable walking, standing, and lifting up to 25 pounds of material.
- May be required to frequently stretch, bend, twist, squat, or kneel to perform job.
- Must be able to perform manipulative skills such as writing, typing and data entry into the computer system.
- Must be able to speak and be understood by others in order to communicate effectively.