Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 84859
Status: Full Time
Remote Opportunity: Yes
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342204-Human Resources Administration
The lead of Experience Surveys and Insights will report directly to the Chief Experience Officer. This position is responsible for all experience vendor relationships, facilitating various surveys across the enterprise, and ensuring a process in conjunction with HIT and health analytics for frictionless access to appropriate experience data in a timely manner. With an eye towards attraction and retention of individuals who interact with the organization, the Lead of Experience Surveys & Data threads data across the various experience domains to tell the story of each journey and generate insights to enable actioning and align priorities in conjunction with the Chief Experience Officer. Integral member of establishing goals, along with the leader of each experience domain. Works with each domain leader to establish the control limits. Monitors and reports on units and individuals above and below control.
• Lead the survey governance committee of the organization.
• Develop narratives based on data and establish goals utilizing national and regional best practice/benchmarks.
• Collaborate with the leaders of each experience domain to establish control limits, monitor, and report on units and individuals above and below control limits and provide insights to inform and facilitate behavior changes necessary to achieve cultural transformation throughout the organization.
• Build vendor relationships, facilitate various surveys across the enterprise, and ensure a process in conjunction with HIT and health analytics for frictionless access to appropriate experience data in a timely manner.
• Leverage data across the various experience domains to tell the story and generate insights to support a unifying strategy for best-in-class experience, actioning and priorities alignment in conjunction with the Chief Experience Officer.
• Lead a team to analyze data and generate insights, with a focus on improving the Human Experience, across Teammate, Patients, Physicians, APPs, Faculty, Leaners and Volunteers.
• Collaborate with other teams within the organization to ensure that experience data is integrated into decision-making processes.
• Define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to track the progress of measurable service quality objectives and analyze quality outcomes for effectiveness.
• Present findings and recommendations to senior leadership and other stakeholders.
• Support innovation by identifying new sources of data, evaluating emerging technologies, and incorporating machine learning and artificial intelligence where applicable.
• Position requires some travel. Will be exposed to weather and road hazards.
• Exposed to a normal office environment.
• Operates all equipment necessary to perform the job.
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Master's degree in business, mathematics, analytics or a related field required, PhD in one of the same fields preferred.
• Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in data, analytics, and insights required.
• Previous experience in a data-based leadership role required.
• Certification in Python or R required.
• Advanced skills in Access and Excel required.
• Previous experience in a healthcare organization, managing surveys or reporting, strongly preferred.
• Working knowledge of recommendation systems preferred.
• Experience in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence preferred.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong leadership and communication including presentation creation and delivery.
• Ability to foster excellent working relationships and strategic partnering with various teams and executives across a large organization to achieve shared objectives.
• An understanding of health care delivery and health care dynamics within a large matrixed integrated health care system.
• Proficiency in data visualization tools and techniques required.
• Experience with statistical analysis and modeling required.
• Understanding of healthcare operations and patient experience
• Passion for innovation geared towards delivering