Performs various purchasing and distribution functions under the supervision of the HME leadership. Participates in various administrative functions related to patient communication and arrangement of product delivery.
- Oversees the procurement, receipt, and maintenance of stock quantity as well as the computer entry of HME inventory.
- Communicates with patients on a scheduled basis to review status of and arrange for delivery of replacement equipment.
- Ensures preventative maintenance of equipment with accurate documentation.
- Maintains off-site inventories.
- Cleans and tests returned equipment per policy.
- Maintains warehouse cleanliness per policy.
- Coordinates pickup of used equipment as per policy.
Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds. Sitting and standing required.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Knowledge of inventory control required. Customer service abilities required. General computer knowledge preferred.