Medical Assistant, Certified - LiveWELL Care Clinic
This job posting is no longer active.
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 79956
Job Family: Patient Care Support
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 32521082942209-Teammate Health
Work Environment/Setting: Outpatient Clinic
What you will do:
- Performs the duties of a certified medical assistant in a physician practice.
- Provides patient care under the direction of and in collaboration with physician to provide optimum patient care.
- Assists with patient reception.
- Demonstrates a commitment to corporate compliance and the responsibility associated with this commitment.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings and Spending Account options)
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan with employer-matching contributions
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance Plans
- Employee discounts/perks
- Employee Fitness and Wellness Center
What you will need:
- Education: Completion of a state approved Vo-Tech School in Certified Medical Assisting. Must hold current certification as a Medical Assistant.
- Experience: Eighteen months or more of medical-surgical background and physician office nursing experience is preferred. Computer knowledge and skills is preferred.
- Certification/License/Registration: Current certification as a Medical Assistant. May accept AMT Registered Medical Assistant certification.