Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 81172
Job Family: Patient Care Support
Status: Part Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Varies
Remote Opportunity: No
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 46711110933277-Psychiatry
The LPN utilizes the nursing process to provide the best care for Floyd Medical Center patients. Provides and maintains a clean, orderly safe, and quiet environment in support of patient comfort and contentment. Provides supportive care to adolescent, adult patients, and geriatric patients.
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. Graduated from accredited School of Practical Nursing
2. Successful completion of Pharmacology exam.
3. Current American Heart Association Basic Cardiac Life Support certification, recertified annually.
4. Completion of competency checklist within first 90 days of employment.
5. Completion of unit specific recommendations within one year.
1. Previous experience in a hospital or medical office preferred; evidence of continuing professional development preferred.
1. Current licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse In the state of Georgia or Alabama as determined by job location.