Catering Service Representative - Atrium Health Stanly - PRN
Albemarle, NC, United States
Job ID: 80950
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Part Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Variable
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51011028343418-Operations
Will set up rooms for catering functions, serve guests, clear rooms for special events held at the hospital and off-site.
- Assists the kitchen and service staff as needed to maintain the highest level of food quality, presentation, and timing to optimize guests dining experience.
- Sets up and breaks down chairs, tables, and buffet.
- Sets up the front line with the equipment, plate ware, and small ware needed to effectively serve all food products.
- Loads and unloads plates, silverware, and other service equipment.
- Serves courses, clears dishware, and ensure that guests dining needs are taken care of.
- Keeps serving stations restocked throughout the event.
- Cleans large and small trays and tray stands to be ready for service.
- Maintains guest tables and serving stations according to client specifications and procedures during and after service.
- Assists other catering staff as needed to optimize the guests’ dining experience.
- Accomplishes all job duties while adhering to all safety guidelines and practices throughout the shift.
- Reports any unsafe condition, unsafe act, accidents and/or injuries to the manager on duty.
- Correctly completes closing duties at the end of each event.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Hospitality-related kitchen or front-of-the-house experience preferred
- Spends almost all the service time standing, walking, stooping, bending, and reaching.
- Routinely lifts, pulls, or pushes light to moderately heavy objects.