Supervisor - Nutrition Services - Atrium Health Cabarrus
This job posting is no longer active.
Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 76423
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Variable
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11141004843401-Dietary Services
Participates as a member of the patient services team with primary responsibility supervising employees engaged in taking meal orders and preparing and serving food items for meals. Trains workers in methods of performing duties and schedules, and coordinates work of employees to promote efficiency of operations.
- Modifies schedule to insure optimal meal service when employees are unable to report to work.
- Monitors refrigeration/freezer temperatures, dish machine temperatures and food temperatures; takes corrective action immediately when standards are not met.
- Ensures cleanliness of patient services areas and equipment.
- Performs patient service recovery and informs manager of actions taken and follow up measures needed to insure patient satisfaction.
- Performs quality checks including tray accuracy, test trays, meal rounds, and AIDET audits.
- Provides input for introductory reviews and annual performance appraisals.
- Maintains working knowledge of modified diets in use at the System.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- High school diploma or GED or equivalent experience and training.
- Requires lifting 50 pounds maximum, with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Repetitive motions such as turning, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling and twisting.
- Standing for extensive periods of time and extensive walking required.