Coordinator - Inventory & Quality Control - Atrium Health Stanly - Days
This job posting is no longer active.
Albemarle, NC, United States
Job ID: 78476
Job Family: Materials Management Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F 6A to 3P
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11131005543003-Materials Management
Oversees the inventory and quality control in the department. Works closely with acquisitions, transportation, and departments within the System to accomplish the goals of the department. Conducts routine inventory and quality inspections and reports data to leadership.
- Seeks opportunities to improve performance, productivity, and reduce costs.
- Uses analysis spreadsheets and similar tools to produce concrete data for management.
- Reviews various Materials Management Information System (MMIS) reports for inventory variances.
- Checks purchase orders received, stock orders pulled, and cart orders ordered and pulled for replenishment.
- Assists buyers in the correction of discrepancies through receiving functions and inventory corrections.
- Assists in the development and implementation of quality and productivity policies.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bachelor's Degree or some college-level business courses completed preferred.
- 5 years in warehouse distribution center with dock setting, preferably in the healthcare industry as it relates to quality, productivity and inventory control.
- Proficient PC skills required in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent math skills.
- Forklift trained and certified (standup picker).
- Excellent communication and telephone skills.
- Standing, walking, and bending in a warehouse environment.
- Required to lift up to 70 pounds.
- Ability to work in pressure situations and meet strict deadlines.
- May be required to sit and work at computer terminal for long periods of time.