Clinical Coordinator CRNA Union West
Matthews, NC, United States
Job ID: 78011
Job Family: Anesthesia Services (CRNAs)
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Primarily weekdays but must be available on weekends as well
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 16011083930168-CRNA Anesthesia Services - Surgical
This position provides care to a wide variety of anesthesia patients from birth to lifespan requiring all levels of anesthesia services.
- Serves as clinical and/or didactic instructor for the student nurse anesthetist and/or the
- Continuing Education Program.
- Coordinates and facilitates staff activities.
- Accepts other assignments as determined by the management team.
- Prepares schedules and coordinates with the Anesthesiologists and the OR staff.
- Supervises clinical anesthesia staff and support staff work schedules, PTO requests, evaluations, promotions and counseling/disciplinary actions.
- Coordinates, reviews, authorizes and documents the Anesthesia department timecards for submission to payroll.
- Facilitates and guides the clinical visits to the of Anesthesia department.
This position works in a fast-paced surgical setting. Requires frequent walking and standing. Lifting and handling of patients, supplies and equipment. Must be able to perform safely and appropriately in stressful situations.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of North Carolina. Certification as a CRNA as credentialed by the Council on Certification of Nurse Anesthetists required. Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience as a Nurse Anesthetist. BLS, ACLS and PALS certifications required.