Nutrition Care Representative - Atrium Health Cabarrus - PT
Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 77102
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Part Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Rotaing 8hr shifts every other week end
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11141004843401-Dietary Services
Ensures patients are served appropriate meals in accordance with the physician diet order. May be assigned as a host or hostess to explain patient meal service to patients. Works in the dish room performing duties in cleaning and ensuring sanitation and safety of the department.
- Transports and serves meals to patients on nursing units.
- Assembles patient trays in the kitchen according to the physician diet order and patient meal selections.
- Answers the telephone in the call center and enters the patient meal selections into the diet office software.
- Works in the dish room washing pots and utilizing the dish machine to wash patient and cafeteria dishes.
- Delivers supplies to nursing units or other departments.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must be trainable on the diet office software and hospital information system.
- Must be able to use the printer, telephone, copier and calculator.
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 35 pounds with frequent lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds.
- Pushing 350 pounds on carts up and down ramps.
- Repetitive motions such as turning, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling and twisting.
- Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time.