Manager- Business Operations
This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 77134
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F 8am to 5pm
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12311112437653-Rehabilitation Services - Outpatient
Assists with program and organizational development and operation. Participates in coordination efforts to develop and maintain a continuum of care in rehabilitation services. Assists with the hiring and supervision of team members and completes evaluations on all business office staff members at Rome Outpatient Clinic and Office Coordinators at all OP Satellite locations (approx.. 18 FTE’s). Demonstrates cabability of performing job duties of all business office roles as needed across all outpatient programs. Prepares needed reports for other Program Leaders and Director. Oversees the operations and looks for improvement opportunities for the business functions of all of rehab services. Provides audits / monitoring of phone calls and of registration errors. Demonstrates aptitude to lead the team toward excellence.
- Skills and proficiency in the principles, concepts, and techniques of the profession for which trained. Minimum of bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Knowledge of the profession as normally acquired through academic experience, clinical affiliations, and a minimum of 2 years work experience in the field of rehabilitation preffered. Experience in a supervisory role is preferred but not required. Demonstrated knowledge in the care of populations served which may include neonatal, infant, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric.
- If appropriate, licensed by the State of Georgia in specific field of training.
- Interpersonal requirements
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
- Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
- Exhibits communication and leadership skills adequate to direct multi-disciplinary team. Exemplifies motivation and skills to develop roles of team members into participative, interactive, and valuable resources within the organization’s strategic plan.
- Demonstrates ability to provide expertise in specific field of training and provide support for inter-related clinical areas.
- Prioritizes and manages time effectively to provide administrative functions within the program, i.e., delegation, completion, and evaluation of tasks.
- Interacts effectively with management, medical staff, and community resources.
- Exemplifies cost-effective management skills while maintaining acceptable quality of services.
- Exhibits skills supportive to provide positive and satisfactory customer outcomes, including staff education, problem solving, and attention to customer relations.