This job posting is no longer active.
Trion, GA, United States
Job ID: 76257
Job Family: Patient Care Support
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Day shift
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12351116830001-Emergency Department
The Emergency Department Paramedic performs duties necessary to provide the best in patient care, but not to the extent requiring service and judgment of a registered or licensed nurse. This individual provides and maintains a clean, safe and quiet environment in support of patient comfort and contentment. The Paramedic promotes the practice of family-centered care. He/she provides supportive care to patients in all units with adequate supervision and cross training. In addition to participating in performance improvement activities, the Paramedic works cooperatively with the medical staff and other hospital staff who support the care of adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
1. High school diploma or GED from an accredited institute required
2. State-approved Paramedic course required
1. Current Basic Cardiac Life Support
2. Current Georgia Emergency Medical Technician certification (Paramedic)
3. Current advanced cardiac life support certification of audit or equivalent
4. Current basic trauma life support certification of audit or equivalent