This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 74734
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F 8-5
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12311112741305-Business Office
The Payment Management Team Lead provides daily oversight and support for operations of the CBO Payment Posting team while escalating issues appropriately to the Supervisor, Post-Claim. While functioning as a 'working' Team Lead, this role oversees payment posting functions for payments received by mail and electronic fund transfers, addresses holds for payments collected in customer areas, posts adjustments as appropriate, reviews denials and zero-pays, manages all associated payment balancing and reporting duties, and identifies and processes patient and payer refunds.
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. High School graduate with higher level business and/or medical courses.
2. Associates Degree or higher with emphasis in business, medicine, or medical office preferred.
1. Five years or more experience in a physician office environment.
2. Requires working knowledge of posting and refund functions involving health insurance companies including Medicare, Medicaid, Worker's Compensation, other third- party payers.
3. Proficient computer skills