Project & Program Coordinator - Community & Social Impact
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 69736
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: The schedule will be mostly M-F during normal office hours with occasional nights and weekends required.
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 21071017240504-Administration - Operations
Responsible for coordinating projects, meetings, research, presentations, and reports. Serves as key liaison for teammates in the Community & Social Impact (CSI) division and across Atrium Health in assuring the successful progress and completion of project deliverables. Supports by tracking and providing timely and accurate internal and external reports on projects and performance. Supports in the successful management and coordination of strategies addressing programs and projects addressing community and teammate social needs. Provides project management oversight and administrative support for CSI programs.
- Responsible for building and supporting the community coalition, engaging community members and stakeholders, and enhancing community capacity to implement evidence-based and informed interventions to improve access to resources and health outcomes.
- Leads the HPHC Mecklenburg grant strategy execution in the field by direct contact with community leaders, government officials, administrators, or executives to convince, influence, coalesce, and align with Atrium Health Community and Social Impact goals.
- Identifies, contacts, and maintains a culturally appropriate rapport with community stakeholders.
- Provides program and project management assistance.
- Assists in tracking project progress and deliverables and sharing impact for a variety of audiences both within Atrium Health and out in the community, including written narratives, visual storytelling, PowerPoint slide decks, and via social media (through coordination with Atrium Health’s communications team).
- Provides essential daily management of Atrium’s initiatives and other programs designed to address teammate
- Updates key performance metrics and serves as the administrative liaison for community partners in documenting progress and outcomes in keeping with strategy.
- Proactively responds to internal and external requests for information and ad hoc updates.
- Provides general research support and analysis and policy options.
- Supports in preparing internal reports on outcomes, including compiling, and sharing periodic updates on impact and progress on the scorecard.
- Plans, implements, and tracks the progress of targeted social initiatives to support the CSI team.
- Develops and contributes to departmental communication and planning.
- Assists CSI leaders in tracking, assembling, and reporting internal financial data and statistics.
Analytic reasoning skills. Visual Acuity. Manual Dexterity. Exercising judgement with frequent interruption, competing stimuli, and stress. Collaborative decision-making. Inferential decision-making from statistical, narrative, and numeric data.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s degree required. 1 to 3 years of project and program coordination. Experience managing diverse programs within a large health care system beneficial. Demonstrated ability to independently research and analyze social issues and must be an experienced and highly skilled writer. Requires high proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience working in collective impact and leading coalition building efforts preferred.