Registered Nurse - Program Coordinator - Breast Clinic - LCI
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 72135
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: 8-5pm
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11011036633592-Breast Clinic - LCI
Supervises, develops, and coordinates the clinical, research, educational and financial activities, as applicable, of their respective clinical program to ensure high quality and cost efficiency.
- Coordinates the clinical care of patients being evaluated for and/or patients already participating in the clinical program, including research activities, and education.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, or arrange for the provision of appropriate care for an adolescent, adult, or geriatric population of patients.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status. Interprets the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements and ensures and documents that age specific needs are being met as described in the departmental policies and procedures.
- Coordinates clinical care throughout the program utilizing pathways and developing tools to ensure high quality, cost effective continuity of care is provided to all patients.
- Collaborates with other clinical team members in assessing and supporting psychosocial needs of the patient/family.
- Supervises and coordinates the program interdisciplinary care conferences as applicable.
- Collaborates with entire clinical team to evaluate and implement appropriate educational materials.
Requires ability to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time. Reaching, stooping, bending in file drawers. Working in fast-paced clinical setting. Intact sense of sight, hearing, smell, and touch and manual and finger dexterity. Must be able to be mobile within the entire healthcare system as needed.
Education, Experience and Certifications
BSN required. MSN preferred. NC RN license required. 2 years nursing experience required. Program management experience preferred. 5 years experience preferred. BLS HCP certification from AHA required. Depending on specialty area, a valid NC driver’s license and reliable transportation may be required.