Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 72205
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Remote Opportunity: No
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12011053143201-Quality
Responsible for day-to-day project management of clinical outcomes improvement for assigned clinical areas, services, or medical staff teams.
- Identifies opportunities that impede attainment of clinical outcomes; analyzes and evaluates clinical data as it relates to clinical outcomes and resource utilization; interprets this information for other health care providers, communicating necessary strategies for improvement.
- Facilitates system level clinical programs with process improvement goals and strategies; integrates standards of care/clinical guidelines/protocols in collaboration with multidisciplinary groups and evaluates for outcomes improvement.
- Serves as a clinical and system resource; provides education regarding clinical data as it pertains to clinical outcomes, resource utilization, clinical efficiency.
- Maintains awareness and knowledge of best practice strategies, disseminating information to relevant groups.
- Presents educational programs or assists in the development of educational materials related to clinical areas of expertise/improvement efforts.
- Develop annual outcomes report for designated service line.
- Maintains a close working relationship with facility leadership to optimize the quality and patient safety culture.
- Conducts leading practice research on clinical outcomes improvement and hardwires best practices.
- Participates in the activities supportive of ongoing improvement of medical staff quality.
- Assists with ambulatory, post-acute, and regional quality initiatives as applicable.
Education, Training, and Experience:
- Master’s degree preferred.
- RN or another clinical licensure preferred.
- Clinical experience preferred.
- Two (2) years project management experience preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and facilitate projects/teams.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with demonstration of skill and competence in use of Microsoft Office applications required.
Other Job Requirements, Licenses, Certifications:
- Certification in healthcare Quality, Patient Safety, or related regulatory entity preferred.