Business Intelligence Lead - VMO
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 71304
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Flexible, days
Remote Opportunity: Yes
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51011028343003-Materials Management
Manages and facilitates significant analytic initiatives in support System strategic, operational and quality projects. Coordinates with facility team members and translates the business needs into analytic and reporting strategies through the development, execution, and resourcing of routine and project specific plans for analytics delivery.
- Leads the evaluation of the request for service to understand business and technical open issues to be clarified with the client.
- Coordinates with client to thoroughly understand the business needs, project scope, and anticipated deliverable associated with the request for service.
- Recommends to the client processes to balance the data needs for the project against the urgency and requirements for action.
- Translates the defined business needs to a set of meaningful metrics and analytics.
- Provides value added analysis and recommended follow-up action in support of the business needs.
- Leads the process to integrate data from multiple sources to a single dataset for analysis.
- Leads the review and validation of complex, custom datasets specific to the project.
- Recommends to the client a method of delivering results from the project to meet current and on-going needs.
Works in an environment, sitting at a desk, working with a computer, talking on the telephone, and preparing reports and other statistical data. Some of the time is spent in meetings at a variety of facilities, making presentation and offering advice to System executives. Must be able to stand, walk, and travel in personal car to other facilities occasionally. Must be able to carry up to 25 lbs of materials. Requires the ability to work rapidly and accurately under pressure, to work in a safe and effective manner, and to handle different issues and priorities simultaneously.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree required; Master's Degree preferred. 5 to 7 years of experience in a healthcare or business analytics setting. Experience with Business Intelligence tools required. Thoroughly understands the elements of the Data Models relevant to assigned projects and identifies data integrity issues using complex analysis of the data. Must be able to work rapidly and accurately under pressure to work in a safe and effective manner and to handle different issues and priorities simultaneously.