BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 69903
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 45521053840501-Administration
Job Summary: Coordinates and implements business development and marketing activities with responsibilities that support the success and goal achievement of Navicent Health Physician Group (NHPG). Serves as an ambassador for NHPG to increase qualified business from targeted referral sources in designated market areas. Develops relationships and interacts with potential referring physicians and other healthcare professionals with direct influence on patient care decisions.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or Business required.
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in a related business development role. Physician Group experience is preferred.
- Certification/License/Registration: None
- Position Titles and Number Supervised: None
- Special Training/Skills: Proficient in MS Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.); familiarity with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within Marketing and Advertising; Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with emphasis on superior persuasive writing, presentation and interviewing ability. Graphic design abilities are a plus.