This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 71835
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F
Remote Opportunity: No
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12311112543818-Corporate Health and Wellness
The Occupational Health Nurse works assist in the development and implementation of the Occupational Health Program. Implements and oversees on-site services. Demonstrates ability to perform general nursing duties. Performs case management services. Assists with sales and marketing as indicated.
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. Graduate from accredited program of practical nursing
1. Three years experience within the past 5 years in an occupational industrial setting desirable
2. Prefer experience with budgeting and administrative/organizational skills
3. Demonstrates past understanding of Worker's Compensation, Department of Transportation, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and/or Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines and regulations.
1. Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia
2. Valid Drivers license
3. Current American Heart Association BCLS Provider card