This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 71843
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M,W,F 8-5 T and Th 10-7
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 36071112740501-Administration
The Office Coordinator performs administrative duties for the clinic staff and other administrative staff as requested. This individual researches and prepares analyses of reports, presentations, forms, and distributes correspondence. The Office Coordinator handles the processing, recording, and routing of routine expense and reimbursement requests, manages calendar, tasks, filing, and routes phone calls to appropriate resources. He/she must have a well-developed ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and maintain a positive outlook toward changes in direction and procedures.
1. High school diploma or GED from an accredited institute required
2. Post-secondary education in a business related field recommended
1. Previous work experience, preferably in the healthcare field
2. Experience working with an adult population as support personnel
3. Knowledge of clerical and secretarial functions as normally acquired through academic experience
4. Computer skills required, proficient in MS office products