Associate Application Specialist
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 68472
Job Family: Information Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F First Shift
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342477-IAS Acute Canopy Advanced Support/Education Leadership
Assists in research and fact-finding to develop or modify information systems. Prepares detailed specification from which programs will be written. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains those programs.
- Helps to ensure all user requests are received in writing, properly evaluated and responded to in a timely manner.
- Participates in review meetings with user committees to assist in establishing project priorities.
- Guarantees efficient and effective completion of project assignments in accordance with standard procedures.
- Assists in the resolution of issues regarding projects.
- Provides accurate and timely recording of time against tasks assigned.
Must be able to lift objects that weigh up to 35 lbs. Each employee has the responsibility to work in a safe manner. Environment is subject to high-level visibility through verbal and written communications with senior hospital management, associated project deadlines, personnel evaluation, and counseling. Must be available for on-call support on a regular basis. Due to project requirements, overtime will be required, as needed.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field preferred. Experience with Microsoft Office and Information Systems preferred. Communicates proactively, cooperatively, and constructively.