Supervisor - Mobile Medicine Communications
This job posting is no longer active.
Mint Hill, NC, United States
Job ID: 71107
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Primarily Monday thru Friday day shift, but will flex if needed to cover nights and weekends
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 47331039931765-MedCenter Air Communication Ctr.
Assists with maintenance of supplies, equipment, unit cleanliness, and other non-nursing duties under the supervision of the RN. Assists in maintaining a safe work environment and performs all related job responsibilities in a safe manner.
- Performs cleaning of equipment and supplies to include BP machines, scales, thermometers, monitors, cables, modules, clean utility room, medication areas, medication carts, refrigerators, otoscopes, opthalmoscopes, infant warmers/transport isolettes and other equipment maintained by the department.
- Fills linen carts and empties laundry hampers.
- Identifies equipment needed according to par levels and orders appropriately.
- Credits equipment and supplies as needed according to established procedures.
- Stores equipment and supplies on the unit.
- Checks for missing items and maintains neat and clean working environment.
- Assists with inventory, ordering and distribution of supplies and pharmaceuticals, excluding controlled substances.
Requires walking, standing, sitting, lifting, stooping, bending, reaching, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift and support up to 51 pounds of weight in handling equipment and supplies. Intact sense of sight and hearing. Requires manual dexterity.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High school diploma or equivalent required.