Senior Admin Financial Analyst
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 68409
Job Family: Financial Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 - 5:00
Remote Opportunity: Yes
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 21011017240903-Accounting - Northern Division
This position is responsible for coordinating functions related to financial and business analysis, budgeting, capital planning, execution and project management. Develops and tracks productivity reporting and staffing analysis.
- Prepares capital plans, execution documents, budgets and ensures adherence to pertinent schedules.
- Prepares monthly budget reports and works with management to assure action on variances.
- Monitors and reports benchmarking data.
- Ensures reporting of productivity, analyzes trends and reports recommendations to management.
- Develops and implements new policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Performs executive level meetings for status reporting and strategy recommendations.
- Provides cross team multi-facility support for internal and external customers.
This position works at a fast-paced office setting. Must be able to concentrate and make sound decisions at a rapid pace. Must be physically able to move around offices and travel to various facilities.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Information Systems or Healthcare required. Master's Degree preferred. Minimum 5 years experience in healthcare or related field.