GI Oncology - APP - Levine Cancer Institute Charlotte, NC
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 70946
Job Family: Advanced Practice Provider
Status: Full Time
Remote Opportunity: No
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 28011005032950-Oncology - LCI
Levine Cancer Institute, a part of Atrium Health, is currently seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Provider to join the outpatient clinic team in the GI clinic at LCI-Morehead in Charlotte, NC.
- Highly regarded GI clinic staffed by two physicians and one APP
- Sees high acuity patients and manages mainly chemotherapy toxicities although select immunotherapy regimens and toxicities are also managed
- Treats a variety of symptoms, reviews scans, drug management
- Schedule: Four ten-hour shifts per week (8a-6p) OR five eight-hour shifts per week (8a-5p) with weekly Tumor Board every Monday
- No call
- Possible light consult service responsibility
- Graduation from an accredited NP or PA program. Current license to practice as a NP or PA in North Carolina. Current prescriptive privileges and DEA license required. BLS for healthcare provider from AHA required.
- Nurse practitioners are required to have a master’s degree or doctorate in nursing practice.
- Physician Assistants with certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants preferred. Current or pending CAQ certification preferred.
- 1+ years of experience preferred. Hematology/Oncology experience preferred but not required.
- Demonstrates appropriate critical thinking and interpersonal skills when working in a fast paced, high acuity work environment. Able to perform thorough history and physical assessment. Able to work with multidisciplinary team.
- NC Licensure
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.