Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 69996
Status: Part Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: PRN
Job Type: Temporary
Department Name: 12311112539241-Imaging - Diagnostic
Performs radiographic procedures at a technical level under the supervision of a Radiologic Technologist. Performs general radiographic, fluoroscopic, and portable procedures as assigned under the supervision of a Radiologic Technologist. Performs procedures that will require independent judgement, with ingenuity and initiative to apply prescribed ionizing radiation for radiographic diagnosis. Provides appropriate age-specific patient care to the following patient populations: neonate, infant, child, adolescent, adult, geriatric.
1. High School Graduate
2. Senior Student of an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology
1. No experience required beyond clinical experience obtained at completion of Junior year at an AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology.
C. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
3. Must possess ability to work effectively in a team environment or independently.