This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 67435
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: 8a-5p
Remote Opportunity: Yes
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 21091017243605-Outreach Services
Provides leadership for front line teammates to support operations in a fast-paced call center environment, while modeling excellent customer service and care. Oversees all departmental staffing, compliance, and training of teammates. Assists in ongoing teammate development while exceeding patient experience.
• Builds strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders.
• Develops staffing plans and engaged in selection process, in cooperation with manager, to maximize use of resources.
• Updates master resources and documentation utilized by teammates.
• Understands and has a working knowledge of all workflows and technologies used within the department.
• Oversees fulfillment of performance metrics for the department, to include productivity, patient experience and quality standards.
• Manage teammates performance and manage assigned action reports/complaint management.
• Responsible for compliance with policies and standard work for the department to ensure metrics are met and processes are appropriately followed.
Work consistently requires long periods of sitting, computer and phone use. Work requires some walking, standing, lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds. Must have intact senses of sight and, hearing. Must be able to speak and articulate clearly. Works in a fast-paced environment.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred. Customer service, call center or supervisory experienced preferred. One year health care experience setting preferred. Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Strong management skills required.
Patient Population Served
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and demonstrates the skills and competency appropriate to the ages, culture, developmental stages, and special needs of the patient population served.
Protected Health Information
• Will limit access to protected health information (PHI) to the information reasonably necessary to do the job.
• Will share information only on a need to know basis for work purposes.
• Access to verbal, written and electronic PHI for this job has been determined based on job level and job responsibility within the organization. Computerized access to PHI for this job has been determined as described above and is controlled via user ID and password.
Machines, Tools, and Equipment
All related office equipment and supplies.