This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 68660
Job Family: Rehabilitative Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Days
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 45611112735073-Hospice Home Care
The Customer Liaison Representative promotes and sells the services of the services and the Floyd Medical System to prospective customers. Generates new business for the department and maintains existing accounts through customer education and relationship building. Coordinates marketing plan development with Floyd Medical Center's Public Relations/Marketing Department.
1. High school diploma or GED from an accredited institute required.
2. Bachelor's from an accredited institute or graduate from an accredited school of registered nursing strongly preferred. Preference given to candidates with degree in business, marketing, nursing, education, public/health administration or other health-related field. Five years proven sales record of accomplishment may be considered in lieu of higher education.
1. Two years of experience in a sales/marketing or customer service position required
2. Field setting and health care work preferred
1. Must maintain valid driver's license