Program Coordinator - Advanced Care Planning - Atrium - FT
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 52529
Job Family: Behavioral Health Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Remote Opportunity: Yes
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 21101017243820-Your Care Your Choice
Leads consultative services and support for advance care planning initiatives which impacts patients, teammates and the communities we serve. Participates in the development, design, and roll out of programs and initiatives. Serves as a subject matter expert on policies, procedures and fundamentals of advance care planning.
- Delivers advanced care planning educational courses through classroom and virtual facilitation, discussion and group work utilizing adult learning principles and a variety of education methodology.
- Organizes information and writes instruction materials (tutorials, job aids, references, audio and video scripts, videos, eLearning, webinar-based training, instructor-led training).
- Collaborates with stakeholders to create scope and sequence of curriculum to identify learning gaps, create project agreement, curriculum map and structure, outline and learner evaluation methods based as needed.
- Maintains knowledge of advanced care planning best practices.
- Assists in ensuring document storage and retrieval systems meet guidelines.
- Coordinates with and supports other areas to assess existing projects, develops new initiatives as needed.
- Manages project timeline and resources.
- Conducts needs assessment of community and health care facilities.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to streamline advanced care planning communication and messaging.
- Participates, as appropriate, in clinical research and may provide local, national, and/or international presentations within specified field.
Works in an office setting which requires long periods of sitting and frequent walking. Must be mobile and able to travel to other facilities as well as community venues. Work will require walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, stooping, bending, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 50 pounds. Must be able to concentrate and apply critical thinking skills. Must be able to respond quickly to changes in community, hospital and office settings.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s degree required. Master's level in Health Education, Nursing, Social Work, Public Health preferred. Current RN or Social Worker (LCSW) licensure required. Minimum 3 years' clinical experience required. Project management experience required. Palliative care experience preferred. Possesses organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Valid driver's license required.