Catering Service Representative - Atrium Health Stanly - PT
This job posting is no longer active.
Albemarle, NC, United States
Job ID: 63807
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Part Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Variable
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11131005543401-Dietary Services
Will set up rooms for catering functions, serve guests, clear rooms for special events held at the hospital and off-site.
- Assists the kitchen and service staff as needed to maintain the highest level of food quality, presentation, and timing to optimize guests dining experience.
- Sets up and breaks down chairs, tables, and buffet.
- Sets up the front line with the equipment, plate ware, and smallware needed to effectively serve all food products.
- Loads and unloads plates, silverware, and other service equipment.
- Serves courses, clears dishware, and ensure that guests dining needs are taken care of.
- Keeps serving stations restocked throughout the event.
- Cleans large and small trays and tray stands to be ready for service.
- Maintains guest tables and serving stations according to client specifications and procedures during and after service.
- Assists other catering staff as needed to optimize the guests’ dining experience.
- Accomplishes all job duties while adhering to all safety guidelines and practices throughout the shift.
- Reports any unsafe condition, unsafe act, accidents and/or injuries to the manager on duty.
- Correctly completes closing duties at the end of each event.
Spends almost all the service time standing, walking, stooping, bending, and reaching. Routinely lifts, pulls, or pushes light to moderately heavy objects.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- High school diploma or GED
- Hospitality-related kitchen or front-of-the-house experience preferred
Patient Population Served
Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and demonstrates the skills and competency appropriate to the ages, culture, developmental stages, and special needs of the patient population served.