Coordinator - Materials Management - Atrium Health
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 67810
Job Family: Materials Management Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F 8a-5p
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11011005041809-Linen Services
Supervises the daily activity and administration of the courier, shuttle, and mail transportation. Develops, monitors and implements a management program for all vehicles that yield potential cost savings. Provides administrative support and training to current and new drivers and mail clerk positions in the department.
- Develops, monitors and implements a management program for all vehicles that yield potential cost savings.
- Provides administrative support and training to current and new drivers and mail clerk positions in the department.
- Maintains an orderly and clean distribution area and ensures vehicles are cleaned by drivers.
- Maintains knowledge of all software applications used by the department.
- Communicates any unusual situations to Leadership.
- Maintains and instructs the highest level of customer service and is responsible for monthly visits with customers.
- Maintains knowledge of DOT and postal rules and regulations.
- Monitors postage applied to the processing of outgoing mail and monitors routes for effective performances; as well as oversees the overnight mailing program.
Works in an office and warehouse environment. Must be able to walk or stand for long periods of time. Must be able to sort mail and handle supplies and linen by reading numeric or alphabetized addresses. Must be able to lift at least 50 to 75 pounds. Must be able to drive a vehicle safely in all types of weather.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Valid drivers license with no moving violations in 3 years required.