This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 67437
Job Family: Pharmacy Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: 7a-3p
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12311112539605-Pharmacy
The Pharmacy Auditor performs daily audits of patient accounts to ensure proper billing of pharmacy items and maximizes revenue by auditing various charge systems and eliminating any errors.
1. High school education required
2. Bachelor’s Degree in business preferred. Consideration will be given for a degree in another discipline or substantial experience with pharmacy auditing.
1. Minimum 2 years of experience in auditing, patient financial services or related field required.
2. Three years of experience at Technician II level or equivalent pharmacy or auditing experience preferred.
1. Requires current Pharmacy Technician registration with the Georgia State Board of Pharmacy and current Pharmacy Technician certification with the Georgia State Board of Pharmacy (CPhT)