Manager - Clinical Quality Reporting (Remote)
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 66337
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Weekdays
Remote Opportunity: Yes
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 21011017243202-Quality Assurance
Collaborates with key Atrium Health stakeholders to optimize the quality of care provided to our patients. This position is responsible for overseeing project management of clinical outcomes improvement within Atrium Health and directing a team to help achieve goals. This position participates in strategic planning and deploys and supports system level resources to achieve system quality goals.
- Oversees clinical reporting product and teams associated with same and proactively works with internal and external teams to report and refine reporting of quality measure performance.
- Maintains and assesses on-going system trending to identify priorities and opportunities for improvement in relation to the overall Atrium Health strategic plan; continuously generates ideas for improvement.
- Develops and maintains cooperative internal working relationship with all parts of the Total Enterprise to effectively evaluate, assess, and drive meaningful improvement of quality metrics.
- Maintains current working knowledge of all Atrium Health value agreements, drives improvement, and performs assessments on quality measures within these agreements.
- Stays abreast of industry changes in value-based reimbursement including but not limited to government payers, commercial payers, and market specific payer changes.
- Completes multi-level analysis of contract language specific to quality measures to understand implication to Total Enterprise. Reviews complete existing and proposed contract language and identify current risk and impact to Total Enterprise.
- Maintains working understanding of Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set (HEDIS) measures as well as local, regional, and national trends.
- Assists in the development and implementation of Atrium Health’s strategies and objectives related to quality across the continuum.
- Collaborates with various groups at all levels of the organization to maximize system performance and ensure proper monitoring, escalation, and resolution of any significant quality measure performance issue or trend.
- Serves on health system committees as it relates to quality, safety,?population health?and other associated committees.
Works in an office environment; requires walking, standing and long periods of sitting and computer use; intact sense of sight and hearing required. Travels to Atrium Health and non-Atrium Health business units as needed. Must have availability to occasionally work outside of business hours.
Education, Experience and Certifications.
Master’s degree required. Quality certification preferred; required within 2 years of hire. Experience working with payors and value agreements required Ability to lead effectively in a matrixed organization requiring high levels of collaboration, sound judgement required. RN or other clinical licensure preferred. 5 years or more of progressive leadership and quality experience preferred. Demonstrates ability to lead and navigate through change.