Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 66724
Job Family: Protective Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: 8pm-8am shift
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 52031082941814-Security
Supervise officers on dayshift and nightshift, protect life and property in and around the Medical Center of Central Georgia and uphold the laws and ordinances of the City and State.
- Supervise officers on his/her shift; make roster and assignments, complete annual evaluations on officers oversee duties to ensure protection of employees, patients and visitors.
- Perform general law enforcement duties.
- Respond to all acts of violence in E.C., 6-East and other areas.
- Supervise and conduct investigations at accident scenes and prepare necessary report documentation
- Patrol inside and outside areas and secure coverage of hospital. Report hazards, monitor security risk areas, both secured and unsecured.
Education, Training, and Experience
- Minimum education of a High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Candidate must have a minimum of four years of employment as a police officer. He/she must demonstrate good decision making, have a high level of both written and verbal communication skills. Candidate must have proven performance under stressful situations.
- Valid Georgia driver’s license, POST certification