This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 66565
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 53511028342210-Human Resources
The Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist supports and facilitates all efforts involved with the hiring process to ensure a seamless transition into the organization from applicant stage to new teammate at Atrium Health Floyd. This role is under the Talent Acquisition group and works with Human Resources teams to maximize the effectiveness of the hiring and onboarding process to ensure a positive candidate/new hire experience. In addition to validating and processing new hire information, the Specialist will work within the team to execute process improvements for positive customer service initiatives.
The Recruitment & Onboarding Specialist exercises discretion, judgment and initiative regarding matters of importance and follow ups and resolves administrative problems as they arise. This position requires keen attention to detail in order to monitor data for accuracy, resolve records systems problems and process confidential data.
1. High school education required
2. Associates degree preferred
1. Two years business office or related experience, HR preferred
C. Essential Skills:
1. Ability to communicate and interact well with people of all ages and diverse backgrounds.
2. Effective oral and written communication skills with a commitment to customer service
3. Ability to analyze and interpret data and make good decisions in keeping with the position level
4. Ability to use Excel spreadsheet, and other Microsoft products and/or presentation software
5. Effective writing skills, including grammar, punctuation, spelling and composition
6. Basic knowledge of state and federal laws and regulations related to employment