Training Coord - Patient Financial Services
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 64244
Job Family: Patient Accounting/Registration
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Monday - Friday 8-5
Remote Opportunity: Yes
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51011028341609-Patient Access Training
Plans, develops, instructs or facilitates, and evaluates a variety of Patient Financial Services classes and educational programs. Responsible for creating training tools and assessments that will drive the performance of the Patient Financial Services Division.
- Plans, develops, and presents programs and workshops to meet the educational needs of staff. Writes measurable program objectives for all courses.
- Keeps abreast of current FPS trends and literature, and integrates these into existing or new classes as appropriate. Designs and administers learning assessments and evaluations as needed.
- Participates in overall educational priority setting, curriculum design, scheduling and delivery, continuous improvement, strategy planning and then operates within those guidelines. Creates and enhances training materials.
- Analyzes participant evaluations and assessments and makes recommendations for improvement. Revises curriculum as necessary.
- Meets nationally recognized criteria for continuing education credit when designing programs and workshops.
Works in an office and/or classroom environment, with requirement to stand for long periods. Must have good vision, hearing, and speech capabilities sufficient to communicate well with individuals and groups. This position requires travel to facilities and affiliates. Must be able to life up to 50 lbs.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree required. 3 years of experience in Training, Education and/or Patient Financial Services preferred. Excellent planning, prioritizing, verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills, problem solving and team skills required. Knowledge of adult learning principles and knowledge of basic statistics required. Must have computer skills for Microsoft software.