Manager - Atrium Health - Charlotte - Training and Development - FT
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 65083
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8-5
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 21011017244016-Training and Development
Assists with overall daily operations of the call/contact center service line. Provides leadership of all team members while ensuring operational efficiencies across multiple service areas.
- Coordinates hiring, orientation, development and coaching/counseling of all assigned team members. Performs standard managerial tasks such as time approval, performance evaluations, personnel/ HR concerns, etc.
- Writes and revises department policies and procedures in accordance with System goals for training purposes as well as reference materials.
- Coordinates training/knowledge of all users within the department in the use of departmental applications.
- Participates in review meetings with management and staff to establish project priorities and to communicate process improvement ideas.
- Strengthen partnerships across the System to provide services across different continuums including afterhours support and triage. Upholds operational standards to maintain patient access via telephony, virtual visits and support, live chat and appointment access.
- Establishes benchmarks and metrics in order to achieve departmental goals and standards to deliver quality service.
- Plans for stages of growth and implements processes to accommodate growth and additional FTEs; works closely with leadership to ensure adequate staffing and to plan for future growth.
- Promotes team member development through education, performance evaluation and identification of mutual goals that enhance continued professional growth.
- Monitors standards and metrics, along with QA standards, for specified service lines in order to report to Administration. Assists in managing and/or coordinating all projects for department to support System goals and initiatives to further promote patient accessibility to appropriate care.
- Manages services promoting care management, transfers, transports, patient placement, marketing automation/delivery, complaint management, afterhours support including triage, community resource lines and patient navigation.
Must be able to lift objects that weigh up to 20 lbs. Responsibility to work in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree required. 5 years healthcare/call center experience required.