This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 65851
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: This is a Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30pm shift that is responsible for supporting multiple remote sites.
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12321110442620-IAS Floyd Health System
The Service Desk Technician I major duties include but are not limited to:
• Provides customer service and first level technical resolution over the phone for operational incidents and service request. When necessary escalates incidents and requests in line with established Service Level targets and escalation procedures.
• Maintains end to end responsibility for customer calls providing timely, reliable and courteous service.
• Provides Remote deployment of approved applications, applications upgrades, and system configuration changes using the defined tools and processes to do so.
• Assist with and adheres to, polices, procedures, processes for supporting approved standard PC, printer, PDA, application configurations.
• When not designated to answer the service desk phones, provide tier two support / in person support for necessary incidents, service requests and hardware deployment or repairs
• Assisting in actively maintaining proper documentation, inventory, and licensing
1. High School Diploma or GED
C. Licensure/Certification (have or obtain)
1. A+ Certification
D. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
3. Ability to handle multiple projects effectively and meet deadlines
4. Ability to organize tasks, analyze problem situations and determine effective solutions to problems