Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 66359
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: 7p-7a
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12311112530417-Nursing - Oncology
The Registered Nurse is responsible for implementing the nursing process based on expanded knowledge and experience. The Registered Nurse is also responsible for providing age appropriate patient care to include the child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient which addresses biological, emotional, developmental, psychosocial, and patient/family educational needs. The Registered Nurse provides critical care, which includes but is not limited to, continuous cardiac monitoring, emergency care management, continuous IV admixture infusion, ventilator management, invasive line management, and providing patient ADL's.
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. A graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing
1. Minimum 1 year clinical experience preferred
1. A licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia or Alabama as determined by job location
2. ACLS and BCLS certification
D. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
3. Works effectively with patients and family, maintains a cooperative working relationship with the medical staff and other members of the health team.