Program Manager I
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 61588
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 21081018643818-Corporate Health and Wellness
Performs management level work directed toward the planning, implementation, and coordination of engagements for employer clients to keep employees well and working. Provides analysis, financial accounting, team facilitation and recommendations to ensure timely project completion and compliance with sponsor requirements. Serves as primary point of client communication and manages the employer client relationship while growing the existing book of business
- Connects with corporate partners to develop and deepen relationships, grow the existing book of business, keep employees well and working, and generate resources for Atrium Health to improve lives in our community.
- Participates in projects that are key to the development and implementation of employer-based programs. Assumes major responsibility for coordinating the successful and timely completion of the tasks within projects.
- Strengthen and evolve the existing relationships as well as prospecting and building new long-term partnerships with corporations that result in funding for the immediate and long-term goals and priorities of Atrium Health.
- This position serves as the relationship manager for assigned corporate clients in Corporate Health and Wellness with a goal of improving access, outcomes, and value for both the employer and employee
- Works closely with internal departments and external partners with the creation of health solutions for employer clients that keep employees well and working.
- Prepares periodic reports reflecting progress and trends of on-going projects/programs. Identifies and anticipates potential issues and risks. Makes suggestions for improvement and implements as appropriate.
- Gathers, analyzes, and summarizes data on the competitive market and macro environment of population health.
- Arranges, implements, and facilitates team meetings to achieve results. Attends meetings with appropriate staff as necessary to provide and gather information. Promotes a cooperative work environment by utilizing communication skills, interpersonal relationships, and team building.
Must be able to spend the majority of the day sitting at a desk. Must be able to lift documents and supplies up to 25 pounds.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree in Business or Healthcare Administration preferred. 2 to 4 years’ experience in a healthcare related setting preferred.