Palliative Care - APP - Atrium Health Cabarrus
Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 64073
Job Family: Advanced Practice Provider
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Monday - Friday from 8 to 4:30
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 25301004835079-Palliative Care Services
Carolinas Palliative Care & Hospice Group – Cabarrus is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner to join their growing inpatient Palliative Care team in Concord, NC. Qualified candidates should demonstrate a record of experience with a strong interest in palliative care and advanced illness.
- Inpatient role
- Join large team of experienced physicians, nurse practitioners, registered nurses, and social workers. Cabarrus on-site team consists of 3 physicians, 3 Np’s, 2 RN, 1 SW and chaplain support.
- Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Weekend flexibility for call is required. Call coverage (Monday through Sunday). Primary call responsibilities are primarily by phone. (Supervising Physician as backup call and provides primary call coverage on Sunday)
- Graduate of an accredited NP program with a master’s degree or doctorate degree in nursing practice (Acute Care and Adult preferred but will consider Family)
- Excellent work culture & collegiality among providers and staff
- Hospice and Palliative Care Certification required within 18 months of hire.
- Knowledge of medications and prescriptive authority per state law/current prescriptive privileges and DEA license required.
Atrium Health Cabarrus is a regional 457-bed, not-for-profit hospital in Concord, NC. More than 4,200 hospital employees provide services through an extensive inpatient and outpatient network, including Jeff Gordon Children's Center, Hayes Family Center and Batte Cancer Center, part of Atrium Health Levine Cancer Institute