Environmental Services Technician - Cleveland (Part Time) 2nd Shift
Shelby, NC, United States
Job ID: 63902
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Part Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: 2nd Shift 3pm-11:30pm EOW
Remote Opportunity: No
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11111004941802-Environmental Services
Provides cleaning service in the facility to meet department quality standards.
- Performs routine tasks in assigned area, follows a 7-Step cleaning process and the remaking of beds after disinfecting during discharge cleaning.
- Performs routine tasks in assigned area, follows maintenance schedule for floors and carpets.
- Cleans fixtures, furnishings, walls, woodwork, floors, stairwells, interior windows, elevators/tracks, and exteriors of equipment.
- Empties trash, wipes and relines containers, operating compactor if necessary.
- Replenishes all disposable items such as soap, toilet paper, paper towels.
- Moves and resets furnishings to original locations following completion of job.
- Performs all methods of floor care in duties, including dust mopping, wet mopping, stripping, refinishing, spot cleaning, burnishing and extraction, using specified equipment.
Requires continuous walking, bending, stooping, lifting up to 50-pounds; also pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing ladders that is generally inside. Contact with water and cleaning solution, potentially contaminated waste, including sharps and other bio-hazardous waste. Based on the physical requirements for this position all applicants for this position are required to undergo a physical ability test as a condition of employment.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Ability to follow oral and written instructions and complete written forms required; related experience preferred. On the job training will be provided.