This job posting is no longer active.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: 65340
Job Family: Director/AVP (Dept Head)
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: Days and/or as needed
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 12311112541805-Facilities Management
Under the direction of the Director of Plant Facilities, coordinates activities of the Plant Facilities Department. Supervises preventative and emergency maintenance of all hospital equipment, mechanical, electrical, or structural. Directs physical plant installation or changes. Assists the Director in all efforts of the Plant Facilities Department. He is accountable for the daily operations of the Plant Facilities Department in the absence of the Director.
1. College graduate or equivalent experience.
1. Apprenticeship in mechanical field.
2. Minimum of ten years experience in general maintenance work.
3. Five or more years of supervisory experience in related field.
1. Electrical, Plumbing, or Contractor’s license preferred.
2. Certified Healthcare Facilities Manager (CHFM) and Certified Healthcare Constructor (CHC) are preferred.
D. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
3. Works effectively toward collaborative relationship with the administrative team and community.
4. Maintains a cooperative working relationship with ancillary departments.